Strategic Sales Rep – Boston, MA
We are looking for a high energy, dynamic Strategic Sales Representative to work with our Strategic Accounts.
Our team is comprised of individuals who are supportive, driven and committed to being a part of the company’s success. Our executives have vast experience and a commitment to encouraging personal and professional growth as well as supporting team members to take an active role in the success of the company.
The SSR will work in support of the Strategic Sales Team working with Enterprise Accounts. Responsibilities will include engaging customers and partnering with Account Executives in the execution of account strategies and sales opportunities to drive growth in our largest accounts. The successful applicant will show a strong desire to own each customer engagement.
This exciting role reports to the Sr. Strategic Sales Manager and is based in Boston, MA.
- Respond, engage and qualify trial leads and inbound inquiries
- Engage current users in expanding awareness, educating, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Work within the account team consisting of Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Success Managers and Professional Services Consultants to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case maps through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Engage license expansion opportunities and inquiries, provide account specific licensing information, create sales quotes, and close transactions or direct the inquiries to customer system admins
- Perform account administration analysis and reporting
- Strong product knowledge/solution development skills
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions through effective use of core sales tools to Enterprise Accounts: Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Tableau, OpsCon, Google apps, Microsoft Office
- Strong line of business/functional acumen, as well as working with technology organizations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to the value that can be provided by the product
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience