Business Development Representative – New York City, NY
We’re looking for an early career professional to join our BDR team and help us continue our industry leading growth and development as champions for our customers’ success.
Our most successful team members are ambitious, confident, outgoing, quick on their feet, and possess a strong drive and determination to succeed. They have a positive outlook on their work, think big picture, and take great pride in our mission.
The primary goal of this role is to build and help to maintain long-lasting customer relationships. As a part of the sales team, you will help event marketers find ways to grow their business by showing them innovative solutions. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the company, develop yourself, and your career while enjoying the process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect potential customers by telephone
- Acquire new business by
- Effectively communicating our value proposition
- Recommend specific solutions
- Provide clear and accurate product and pricing information
- Actively maintain and manage a significant prospect portfolio
- Field incoming inquiries and follow-up on marketing-driven leads
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date account records and documentation within the CRM
- Participate in ongoing sales and product training to continue to hone your skills and abilities
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Previous phone sales experience preferred
- Strong drive and ambition
- Must have a positive attitude and exhibit high level of enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined with an aptitude to stay on task
- Desire for continuous improvement and coach-ability
- Ability to work independently as well as function within a team
- Degree from an accredited college or university
- You’ll kick off your career with us by completing a structured an immersive training.
- You will be paired with a mentor who will lead your through you onboarding on a path to success.
- You’ll get to know the team, the founders, and your colleagues sitting across the room, across departments, and across the globe!
- We’ll make you feel like a super star every time you hit quota and over perform by working with your team members
- You can expect support from the team on new ideas, creative initiatives and you’ll work closely with your manager to continue taking the team to the next level.
- Every day with this team is another step towards your career growth opportunities in leadership or as a sales leader.