Apply to LaunchSource
Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate
Overview of the Position
A Business Development Associate is the first point of contact for a potential customer. The role involves doing market research, identifying potential customers, and reaching out to them via email and phone to clarify and identify their business needs.
LaunchSource is a Career Accelerator that helps entry-level candidates prepare for and land jobs at high growth tech startup companies. While many companies are looking for candidates with 2-3 years of experience, we specialize in getting candidates with little to no experience in front of hiring managers at great companies! We believe that you are more than just a resume and our goal is help you show off your skills in a unique way. There is no prior experience needed. Simply apply and someone on the team will reach out to see if this is right for you.
Our Partner Company
Located in Midtown, Manhattan, our partner-company is redefining how companies reach their maximum potential audiences with content marketing solutions. They are now looking to add new members to their growing Sales Team to identify and prospect potential customers. The company’s SaaS platform helps marketers effectively advertise using their stories/messaging instead of purchasing large volumes of web banners. Now, as one of the leaders in content marketing software, their products have become a popular advertising tool for some of the best brands in the world.
This is a great opportunity to join a young, vibrant team at one of the fastest growing marketing SaaS startups in the country as a Business Development Associate. Offering a base salary with an awesome commission structure, amazing benefits, and an opportunity to learn and grow within an awesome, fun organization.
Responsibilities of a Business Development Associate:
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Respond to inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Conduct daily lead generation activities
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s solutions and products, closely follow industry trends, and over time build key client relationships
What our Partner Company is looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to speak with executives and ask the right questions
- Experience or the desire to start a career in technology and/or sales and business development
- A passion for learning and professional development
- A strong work ethic and proven record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A history of achievement, and a desire to be part of a winning team
- Independent and able to excel in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Looking to begin a new job within the next 30 days in the New York City Area
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year